NEW YEAR, NEW ME!

Image result for new ME     Most people believe that every January  1, New Year people need to change  but for me people change don't because because  its the new year but instead they become older not just by age but in thinking also,  called maturity. This is why people change,  because they become more experienced and gains more knowledge. 

     This year my goal is to change my ways, my style and more because I've learned in the past that my ways may have offended some of my friends. I need to change my attitude,  everything in general and turn it into good.  In the past,  when we talk about stuff I respond something that is not pleasant, of course  I am only joking but for some that's disrespectful that's why that is one thing I want to change. I also want to change my temper. We all know that when we are pressured ans all we tend to lose our temper easily. I want to change that along with my attitude at home,  I want to help more around the house and stop using school works as excuse so I won't  do anything. And I also want to become a better son to my parents.


     I make it sound like I'm a bad person but I am not.  I may respond things but I respect  and love my friends.  I maybe lazy but I still do house chores and finish my requirements. So,  My New Year New Me is this, I want to become a better version of me
Image result for new year

REFERENCE: https://blogmedia.evbstatic.com/wp-content/uploads/rally/2018/09/18155249/sebastian-davenport-handley-746868-unsplash-1500x750.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/720886682682175489/w00SyvFI_400x400.jpg



Comments

Popular Posts