ICT 4TH QUARTER: WORLD OF PHOTOSHOP

     Every student is so happy this time because this is the last quarter of school and they will have time to rest. For me I'm very happy because we will end the school year learning Photoshop again in ICT. 

     Photoshop is a very fun editing application in pc because you can do many things to a picture and make posters,  cards and many more. In my experience like every one, the first time is hard but as I explored it I began to understand it and now I know how it works. I like the subject ict because it brings out our talents in using the pc, not just how to use it, it also teaches us the parts and function of it. But for me this fourth quarter in ICT will be hard because it was all reporting done by us students and there is just small addendum by our teacher but I will study the handouts they gave us and hope that everything will turn out okay. 

     That's it,  this maybe the final blog I will ever make. However, ICT 10 taught me a lot of things like the web works, who created the web, how html works and how to use the photoshop. Yes it maybe hard but the important thing is that we enjoyed it. 

Comments

Popular Posts